As you know we have all been asked by our local, state and national leaders to practice social distancing in an effort to continue to curb the spread of COVID-19.
For an undetermined amount of time:
- Meetings previously held at our office or at the Ranch will be held predominantly via phone or other digital meeting technologies.
- We have asked our staff to participate in off-site meetings with partners, vendors, professional advisors, etc. by conference call or through an alternative digital platform.
- Most gatherings and events scheduled to be held or hosted at our offices, the Ranch House, the Campsite at Shield Ranch or other locations on the ranches will be delayed or postponed.
- Hunters and researchers may conduct their activities so long as they observe recommended protocols around hygiene and social distancing.
- Consultants and contractors may access the Ranch so long as they observe recommended protocols around hygiene and social distancing and their activities do not involve more than brief interactions with our staff.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to your contact at Shield Ranch with any questions or concerns. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.